Ι am working as a psychoanalyst for the last 5 years.
People might come to analysis because they are suffering from anxiety, hopelessness, addictions, emotional pain, lack of enjoyment, strong fears, inner conflicts and crisis, and they are looking for a way to be brave and make changes that will bring tranquility and prosperity.
While I was working as a psychotherapist I worked with:
- Asylum seekers
- Unaccompanied minors
- Victims of torture
- Drug addicts
- School of the Freudian Letter
- University of Cyprus
- King’s college London
- Kapodistrian university of Athens
During my 10 years of studying in the filed of psychology I practiced in:
- Psychiatric hospital of Nicosia.
- Psychiatric ward for children and adolescents Makarios Hospital in Nicosia.
- Psychiatric hospital (emergency department) of Georgios Gennimatas, Athens.
Community services, Cyprus
- Coucelling centers for the prevention and rehabilitation of addiction in London
HMP Pentonville Prison in London
My experience enhanced my faith and trust to psychoanalysis, because this approach managed to respond to many questions and ethical dilemmas that were raised in my mind. Psychoanalysis gave answers not only through the theory, but mainly due to its ethical position and the actual experience.
You can contact me to make comments or ask questions. It will be pleasant for me to respond to your messages.