For the last five years I’ve been working as a psychotherapist with:
- Unaccompanied minors
- Asylum seekers
- Torture survivors
In many occasions my clients experience anxiety, hopelessness, emotional pain, lack of enjoyment from their everyday life, inner conflicts and crisis, and they are looking for a way to be brave and make changes that will bring tranquility and prosperity.
- School of the Freudian Letter (currently participating in cartels, study groups, conference presentations, and recieveing supervision)
- University of Cyprus
- King’s college London
- Kapodistrian university of Athens
During my 10 years of studying in the filed of psychology I practiced in:
- Psychiatric hospital (emergency department) of Georgios Gennimatas, Athens.
- Psychiatric hospital of Nicosia
- Community services, Cyprus
- Coucelling centers for the prevention and rehabilitation of addiction in London
My experience enhanced my faith and trust to psychoanalysis, because this approach managed to respond to many questions and ethical dilemmas that were raised in my mind. Psychoanalysis gave answers not only through the theory, but mainly due to its ethical position.
You can contact me to make comments or ask questions. It will be pleasant for me to respond to your messages